Windows could not start Error 1068: The dependency or group failed to start the WLAN Auto Config service on the local computer.
You can first try the following fix if none of those work than follow the guide below.
1) Microsoft Winsock32 Fix
2) Replacing Winsock dll
3) Netsh wlan with set yes command
4) Netsh reset catalog command
5) LSP Fix.exe
6) Install drivers or update
None of those above didn’t work than follow this guide.
Before you make changes to a registry key or subkey. recommend that you export, or make a backup copy, of the key or subkey.
1. Start type “regedit” into search box
2. Click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
3. Click the File menu, and then click Export
4. Select the location where you want to save the backup copy to, and then type a name for the backup file in the File name box.
Now let began
Step 1: Click START button
Step 2: In the Search area, type “regedit“, right click on the search result and “Run as Administrator”.
Step 3: Click on “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE” to expand the list
Step 4: Navigate to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / SYSTEM / CurrentControlSet / Services /DHCP”
Step 5: On “DHCP“, The right windows show list
Step 6: Double click on “DependOnService”
Step 7: Delete all words in text area except for “AFD” click OK.
Step 8: Under Services still Navigate to “EapHost“, The right windows show list Double click on “DependOnService” Remove all words in text area and click OK.
Step 9: Restart your Machine